Green eyes anyone?

Monday, March 15, 2010


Jealousy is a terrible thing, it really tears you apart if you don't manage it well. At the moment I'm struggling with the big green eyed monster. Its this blog, i really like writing, and it would be perfectly fine except my sister also has a blog.

Now, my sister and i are very competitive so the fact that her blog is becoming popular really bites. I haven't told anyone about my secret blog writing fetish, it just seems so attention seeking to tell people. But i am torn in two, i want to be as popular as my sister, shocking i know, but I'm sure that everyone else wants to be the best as well. Then there's the whole 'I'm only doing this for myself' thing. I will have to defeat my emerald monster, and not let it compromise my standards. So the conclusions is, my blog will still be unread.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP